Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Way He Makes Me feel

The Feeling?...


It's as if there's no chill and yet i'm shivering..

No flame but i'm burning..

i don't know what im afraid of and yet i'm trembling.


i feel as if i'm falling everytime i close my eyes.


I actually don't know what's the best way to describe the feeling i have..



How Do I feel When I'm Seeing This Person?

It usually goes like this..


Whenever i'm seeing him , i don't know if i'm gonna pee or vomit first. It feels like having an instant flu. I know that 's a result of an extreme nervousness mixed with thrill, that you don't don't know what to do. It's just like my mind is boggling,phrenetic,makes me go weak in the knees, my feelings fly..

and my heart..

never skip a chance to beat faster.


Whew! i know everyone of us especially those who experienced adoring someone, as in full heartedly went through this kind of situation.





How Do I feel When I Am Not Seeing This Person?


Of course, the sadness is always there, coz look who among us who adore someone never felt sadness if they weren't able to see that special person?

But the day i found out that he has therapy sessions, i turned out to be more curious

and...

siguro sobrang lungkot nung nalaman ko that it's because of Quadriceps Tendinitis and Plasma Fasis.

Immediately, nag-research talaga ako about it and iba yung naramdaman ko nung nalaman ko kung ano bang klaseng sakit yun.

Ibang naramdaman in a way













How do I feel when I'm seeing this person?
How do I feel when I am not Seeing this person?
Does this person make me feel special and happy?
Can I be myself around this person?
What are the qualities this person has that make me feel so strongly?
Do I think my feelings are reciprocated?







No comments: