Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Watch Me Fly!

"After all the hardships.. Countless teardrops... and Obstacles i've had all this years in my life... I wanna welcome the new me! Still standing... Stronger and more Courageous.. And now.. kissing goodbye the old me.. This is me now... "Narito Ako..si ARGOH"



Whew! i've been through so many trials in my life since then, at my very young age i already know how to live life as it is, the reality of living in the real world, the truth behind every fairy tale i've read, the magic beyond every child's dream, the matter of not to always have sweet candies that would make you stopfrom crying,cartoons that could make me laugh and toys that could make me happy.

I've experienced it all.
And i learned.

As a kid, hindi naman talaga ako o kaming magkakapatid (we're actually 4) maluho eh, it's just so happen that our parents was able to provide us our necessities since they both have good source of income. toys, foods, branded clothes and shoes, very good shelter,nice kind of living but just like everything..it has to end.

There's alot of problems or trials that my family experienced that time. My mom has to stop from working for so many reasons, and my dad was the only one who's trying to earn more for us coz me and my youngest sibling is still studying. We're still in laguna that time. Yah it's hard seeing my mom's struggles coz we almost came to the poin that we no longer have something to eat..oh god. I can always hear and see her crying. Yun ang nagmulat sa'ken sa realidad ng buhay, at nagtulak para subukang abutin ang mga pangarap ko at tulungan ang pamilya ko.

I got a chance to continue my studies, as well with my brother nung kinuha kami ng uncle ko who's my mom's cousin for them to work in his printing corporation here in pasig. Hindi naging madali 'yun for them. Especially at their age. I strived hard to finish my studies 'til college wherein i took up AB Mass Communications, and here i am now..working in a call center.

Bakit nga ba nasa call center ako?

After graduation, medyo nakaramdam ako ng boredom while waiting for my credentials to be released by the school that's why i've tried to apply at 'yon, natanggap naman ako, at one year na'ko this month. Whew! because of this job i was able to send my brother to school who's now in college and support the needs of my family and i'm very glad about it. I'm thankful coz God has given me a chance to be here in this path na kahit pa'no unti-unti kong natutupad yung dreams ko for my family.

Yah right, mas madami akong dreams for my family than for myself.(hehe,humble?). Seriously it's true.

Syempre at the very start of it, medyo marami din ako pinagdaanang obstacles which is hindi naman natin maiiwasan yun coz kasama talaga yun sa life. Ilang bese din ako nadapa..failures? yah i had a lot but i learned through it. Yah i'm a cry baby as well, but it depends on the situation nagkataon nga lang na talagang masakit yung mga nangyari sa'ken. But for me it's okay now, coz i consider everything happened to me as a blessing.

Trials..tears..heartaches..name it, i had it and i know i'm still gonna have it but i'm no longer afraid.

Natuto na'kong lumaban sa kalakaran ng buhay. I can say that i know myself better now. That i can handle myself now, everything that's gonna happen coz i know God will never ever leave me.

Heto 'ko ngayon..

Mas malakas..mas matalino..at mas mapanganib..(what?!)

Seriously,i'm not trying to scare the whole world or giving them a sort of warning.. but i wanna show them that they can never defeat me the easiest way they did before.


Wala na si ARBY..ang mahina at inaapi-aping si ARBY..

Nandito na si "ARGOH".

Watch Me Fly!
















No comments: