Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Si SongBird at Ako"

"Ladies and gentlemen, The Asia's Song Bird Ms. Regine Velasquez!"
Isa lang 'yan sa mga pagpapakilala sa isa sa mga talagang tinitingala at hinahangaang
mang-aawit ng bansa. Crystal clear voice, wide range of emotions, at mga nakakalulang high notes just like the fireworks coming out from her lungs, enough reasons for everybody especially for those aspiring singers to hail the well known Song Bird of Asia, si Regina Encarnacion Ansong Velasquez or simply, Regine Velasquez.
Year 1986 when this girl captured the heart and admiration of every filipino people, hindi ko pa sya nakikilala coz my mom had just gave birth to me that time. It was actually my sister (who loves to sing) who introduced me to her. As far as i can remember, at the age of 3 or four, naririnig ko na yung mga kanta nya. I also love to sing (well maybe because my parents are good singers except for me hehe), at ang palagi kong kinakanta noon eh "Isang Lahi" na that time hindi ko alam na siya pala ang kumanta.
"Mga kaibigan, si Chona Velasquez.."
"Ang Bagong Kampeon, si Ms. Chona Velasquez!"

No comments: