Monday, September 7, 2009

Songs Sources for tHE BOOK for DR

The kind of man a woman needs
Handsome, no, my man ain't handsomeBut there's a trace of a wondrous graceIn his weary faceLife has done its best to break himBut his strength and courageMake him just the kind of man a woman needsTender, he ain't always tenderBut in his eyes something warm and wiseLifts me to the skiesIf his heart ain't always showingIt's a comfort just to know himHe' s the kind of man a woman needsSometimes he'll grow angryAt some foolish thing I doThan he'll forgive to spare me painTimes he'll know I'm troubledSo he'll laugh to cheer me throughTill my heart is lightAs Summer rain...Hmm hmm...Youthful,No, my man ain't youthfulThat time's gone byBut his head is highAnd his dreams won't dieThough he's had his share of sorrowHe looks forward to tomorrowHe's the kind of man a woman needsHe's the kind of man a woman needs.

No comments: